Levich Institute, Steinman Hall, #1M-11
CCNY, 160 Convent Avenue
New York, NY 10031
Phone: (212) 650-6845
- 2001-2006: Postdoctoral research funded by NSF, City College of New York.
- 1997-2001: Ph.D. in Chemistry, Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, PA
- 1986-1994: Bachelor and Master in Chemistry, University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China
- 2006- City College of New York, School of Engineering, New York, NY, Research Associate / Systems Manager
- 2001-2006 City College of New York, New York, NY, Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Physics.
- 1998-1999 GlaxoSmithKline, King of Prussia, PA , Software engineer intern.
- Identifying the proton loading site cluster in the ba3 cytochrome c oxidase that loads and traps protons, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) – Bioenergetics, Volume 1861, Issue 10, 1 October 2020, 148239
- Hydrogen bond network analysis reveals the pathway for the proton transfer in the E-channel of T. thermophilus Complex I. Biochimica Biophysica Acta (BBA) – Bioenergetics, Volume 1861, Issue 10, 1 October 2020, 148240
- Relative Stability of the S2 isomers of the Oxygen Evolving Complex of Photosystem II, Photosynthesis Research volume 141, pages 331–341(2019)
- Tracing the Pathways of Waters and Protons in Photosystem II and Cytochrome c Oxidase, Inorganics 2019, 7(2), 14
- MCCE2: Improving protein pKa calculations with extensive side chain rotamer sampling. Computational Chemistry, 2009 Nov 15;30(14):2231-47
- Factors influencing the energetics of electron and proton transfers in proteins. What can be learned from calculations. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2006 Aug;1757(8):942-68
- Electrostatic environment of hemes in proteins: pK(a)s of hydroxyl ligands. Biochemistry. 2006 Jul 4;45(26):7949-58.
- Are acidic and basic groups in buried proteins predicted to be ionized? J Mol Biol. 2005 May 20; 348(5):1283-98
- pH Dependence of Heme Electrochemistry in Cytochromes Investigated by Multiconformation Continuum Electrostatic,1Biopolymers, Vol. 74, 51–54
- How cytochromes with different folds control the heme redox potentials. Biochemistry 42 (33), 9829-40
- Calculation of proton transfers in Bacteriorhodopsin bR and M intermediates. Biochemistry 42 (33), 9875-88
- Wavelet Analysis on Photoacoustic Spectra of Degraded PVC. Fresenius’ J. Anal. Chem., 361(2), 140-142
- A Study on The Structure of Degraded PVC by Photoacoustic Spectroscopy. J. Mol. Struct. 403(3), 231-236
- Optical Determination of the Thickness of Thin Films Symmetrically Deposited on Both Sides of the Substrates, Meas. Sci. Technol., 8(8), 911-916
- Studies on Applied Model and Synergetic Effects of Rare Earth PVC Thermal Stabilizers Journal of Rare Earth, 14(4), 311-315
- Spectral Studies on the Effect of Rare Earth Poly(Vinyl Chloride) Thermal Stabilizers. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Rare Earth Development and Applications, Vol. 1, 246-249
- Photoacoustic Spectra of Ultrafine Powders of alpha-Fe2O3 Chin. Sci. Bull. 38(22), 1857-60