Joel Koplik Laboratory
Selected Recent Publications
1. Self-propelled colloidal particle near a planar wall: a Brownian dynamics study | A. Mozaffari, N. Sharifi-Mood, JK and C. Maldarelli; Phys. Rev. Fluids 3, 014104 (2018).
2. Diffusivity and hydrodynamic drag of nanoparticles at a vapor-liquid interface | JK and C. Maldarelli; Phys. Rev. Fluids 2, 024303 (2017).
3. Extracting the lattice gas equation of state from RSA simulations using the Gibbs adsorption isotherm, S. Darjani, JK and V. Pauchard; Phys. Rev. E 96, 052803 (2017)
4. Self-diffusiophoretic colliodal propulsion near a solid boundary | A. Mozaffari, JK and C. Maldarelli; Phys. Fluids 28, 053107 (2016).
5. Surface impacts and coalescence of particle-laden nanodrops | JK, Phys. Fluids 27, 082001 (2015).
6. Channeling and stress during fluid and suspension flow in self-affine fractures | T. S. Lo and JK; Phys. Rev. E 89, 023010 (2014).
7. Molecular Dynamics Simulations: Insight into Molecular Phenomena at Interfaces | S. Razavi, JK and I. Kretzschmar; Langmuir 30,11272 (2014).
8. Multiscale liquid drop impact on wettable and textured surfaces | R. Zhang, S. Farokhirad. T. Lee and JK; Phys. Fluids 26, 082003 (2014).