|Levich Institute Seminar Announcement, 08/27/2019Tuesday, 08/27/2019
Steinman Hall, Room #312
(Chemical Engineering Conference Room)Ms. Marta Ruiz
Doctoral studies on the field of Pharmaceutical Technology, University of Barcelona (Currently interning in the Department of Mechanical Engineering with Dr. Jing Fan)
“Food Supplementation within Liposomal Encapsulation Technology against Chronic Fatigue Syndrome”
Brief Academic/Employment History
- 09/11 – 08/16 Pharmacy MSc, University of Barcelona
- 01/16 – 08/16 Internship, Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, University of Vienna – Led by Dr. Thierry Langer
- 09/16 – present Doctoral studies on the field of Pharmaceutical Technology, University of Barcelona
- Industrial Doctorates Fellowship Program of the Government of Catalonia. Thesis supervisors: Dr. Daniel Maspoch, Dr. Encarna Garcia-Montoya
- Supramolecular NanoChemistry and Materials Group, Catalan Institute of Nanotechnology in Barcelona (Spain), led by Dr. Daniel Maspoch.
- 03/19 – present Internship, Department of Mechanical Engineering, The City College of New York – with Dr. Jing Fan.
Recent Research Interests
Active encapsulation and delivery of drugs, new formulations to improve bioavailability of drugs.